Jackie's Booklikes

Insights for the Booksites - reading mostly for my own pleasure

Jackiez

Read a book . Write about it. How hard can that be?

I feel terribly inhibited, unconfident and unsure of my reviews lately that I haven't been able to write about the books I'm reading.  I assure you I have been reading but it's so hard to review them. Perhaps I blame it on all the awesome reviews out there.  I usually feel good about myself and accomplished when I do though, don't you? Right now I feel like crap. I'm sad that I can't find it in me to write anything. I don't want it to feel like work or that I have to write about them because when I read, I normally don't take notes and my reviews are just about what I remember and then it just sorta flows out when I'm typing . Sometimes I do have a hard time remembering the names of characters but maybe if I just post a quote from the book I'd feel more inspired to write about it, idk . How in the hell has it come to this? Writers block is one thing but since I'm writing about books why would I even be experiencing such a thing? I don't think I could ever be a writer and I don't profess to be one , far from it. I just like the idea of writing about a book and that's what I want to do  Damn It!