Jackie's Booklikes

Insights for the Booksites - reading mostly for my own pleasure

Jackiez

Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3)

Shadow Kiss  - Richelle Mead Rose Hathaway is grateful to be alive but she died once, and now she has a closer relationship with the world of the dead enabling her to sense when Strigoi are around and see Mason's ghost. She helped on the night of the Strigoi attack since they were able to secure the building quicker....Rose teamed up with Christian and they kicked strigoi butt! Many Moroi were captured , one of them , Eddie. The Guardians and novices and even some of the Moroi went and hunted the Strigoi down hoping to kill all the Strigoi and release their captives but Dimitri and Molly weren't as lucky to survive .....Mason confirmed to Rose that Dimitri had fallen and became: a Strigoi . My main concern is where is Christian and what happened to him? Soon after Rose quits the Academy to go after Dimitri and she thinks she knows where to find him ...she has to leave Lissa as well . I cried in the end "I left her there crying as I walked toward the gate. A piece of my soul had died when Dimitri had fallen. Turning my back on her now, I felt another piece die as well. Soon there wouldn't be anything left inside of me."