Jackie's Booklikes

Insights for the Booksites - reading mostly for my own pleasure

Jackiez

Witchful Thinking (Jolie Wilkins, #3)

Witchful Thinking (Jolie Wilkins, #3) - H.P. Mallory Ok well ? Jolie swore off men twice now and honestly? It would have been best to keep her promises but alas, it doesn't happen. I was thinking she might have been better off with someone like ....Mercedes Berg, the Prophetess. Wouldn't that be a better match? pssh ya. I could picture them both taking over the Underworld together. Jolie being the Queen with Mercedes by her side ..c'mon. There is nothing stopping them.I can't begin to describe the disappointment I feel. I don't think I want to keep reading about her messed up love life , honestly. Rand had better step up to the plate or shit is going down. I mean really?! really Jolie?! Leave Sinjin the f*** alone! You know who he is now , just run away. Sinjin confessed he doesn't care for you. Now? he is just messin with you. He had Mercedes transport him to the past maybe 2 years ago when Jolie operated her own fortune telling shop in LA. Wouldn't that make Mercedes an accessory to the fact they are both playing their Queen? Yes, yes it would. That is they both betrayed Jolie, or at least used her. I have been waiting 3 books ago for Jolie to tell us what she was. Is she a Witch or isn't she? I think it's about time we found out don't you think? She has magical abilities and can raise the dead, and only two people seem to know she isn't a witch. The Lady whom did not wish to come back to life and Mercedes. This is beyond infuriating.